Friday, May 6, 2016

Rip Off of a Rip Off










Free People Hat, Clogs (ebay) and Bag (christmas gift)
Denim Jacket (thrifted)
Eileen Fisher Silk Tank (thrifted)
Winter Kate Skirt (ebay)
Free People Necklaces

I have a serious love affair with Pamela Love's jewelry, even though it's not quite at the height of popularity it enjoyed a few years back it's still one of the few jewelry brands that I get excited over. I love the organic, slightly dark nature of her pieces but haven't really ever been able to find some in my price range - even on ebay they go for quite a lot! But I've tried to look for pieces that capture the look of her pieces and while my top necklace is a rip off of a Vanessa Mooney necklace that was a rip-off of a Pamela Love piece, the longer pendant is fairly unique.  I wear it quite a bit and had actually stalked it on the FP website for almost 2 years before it went on clearance! It's a very heavy, substantial piece and adds a lot of visual interest to any outfit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)