Monday, May 30, 2016

Layers In Summer








UO Hat
Free People Cardigan (thrifted) and Sandals (ebay)
Old Navy Tank (last years)
Hue Leggings (consignment)
Ecote Leather Bag

I found this cardigan at the thrift store a little while back and it is everything! I've been looking for a good, lightweight, waterfall summer cardigan for a while now and they've been a little hard to find. I was pretty excited to find this one, it's been a great addition and is a nice bridge piece between the two styles I'm drawn to. The fake leather leggings were also something I'd been keeping an eye out for the past year or so, I love my leather pants but sometimes I want a leather-ish pant that's a low profile on the leg and that would work really well with drape-y layers and tunics on top. These were only $3 after some leftover consignment credit which I feel was a pretty good deal.

Happy Memorial day to all!

3 comments:

  1. Nice score on the leather leggings! I have a pair that are like that and I agree - it's nice to have a low profile version haha. Loving the sandals you paired with it too!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you didn't talk about the shoes! ;) Styling is on-point as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos...both the amazing nature background and the wonderful style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)