Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Beach Day







Aero Kimono (thrifted)
Slip Tank (thrifted - no label)
Cut offs (thrifted - no label)
House of Harlow Sandals (ebay)
Ecote Bag
Valentino Sunglasses (gift - consignment)

Who's ready for festival season? Apparently me. We went to the beach a little while ago and it was scorching, hot enough that covering up a little with a kimono was important, along with slathering on the sunscreen. (Because isn't skin cancer so sexy? No tanning for me!) All black might not have been the best idea but it's taken me so long to find high rise shorts that didn't have a 3 cms long inseam that I wanted to break out the ones I found at the thrift store. They're old fashion denim, ie no stretch at all, and need a little bit of breaking in but they should be in pretty awesome shape by the end of the summer.

2 comments:

  1. Such a summer-y outfit! I haven't been to the beach yet this year but I want to so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yup, a festival sounds about right! With this kimono you're all set :D
    Nice score on these high waisted shorts too!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)