Saturday, April 9, 2016

Playing Around







AEO Hat
Helmut Lang Jacket (ebay)
Athena Sweater (thrifted)
J.Brand Marias (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Fred Meyer Scarf

I've been trying to play around with proportions a little bit - I do get bored staying with the same thing over and over again (except apparently for black, high rise jeans) and it's just interesting to see what works and what doesn't. to be honest, I'm not sure this works, I think if my sweater was black it would work but the lighter color with the darker colors just throws it a little too "off balance" were if the sweater was black, it would be more harmonious with the other pieces. (But I was running out the door to drop off the kids at school and was wearing my old running sweater soooo....I do want to show not just my success outfits but also the ones where things aren't right. This is called a style diary after all and one thing that has really helped figure out what works it taking pictures of most of my outfits - it's easier to see how the proportions and colors and fit works where it's sometimes hard to tell in the mirror.)

1 comment:

  1. Very chic look girl! I need that leather jacket.

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)