Friday, April 29, 2016

Loosen Up







Slip Tank (thrifted)
AEO Pants (consignment)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)
Free People Clogs

These are the harem pants I was talking about last week! I saw them at AEO last spring, didn't buy them then saw them and how amazing they looked on a few people around time and by then, AEO was sold out of them. I'd been keeping an eye out at the thrift store and the consignment shop because our towns seems to have about a year turn around time on clothes before things show up in the thrift store (sort of sad, I know) and a few weeks ago I found them. I looove these pants, they are crazy comfy and while they were tight and slim fitting at first, they really, REALLY loosened up by the time I took photos of them. I know there's always smack talk about harem pants every time they try to make a come back and while I haven't always liked the reincarnations of them, I do really love these pants and it's a nice change from skinny jeans.
 

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are super cute! They look really comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)