Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hold Your Ponies





AEO Hat
Topshop Parka (thrifted)
Max Mara Cashmere Shirt (consignment)
J.Brand "Maria" High Rise Jeans (ebay)
Sandgrens Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens
Spell Designs "Dreamweaver" Bag (ebay)

The temps have been up and down and all over the place lately but in general, the afternoons have been really warm - warm enough that a regular jacket will about give you heatstroke. The liner on this Topshop Parka I thrifted comes out and without the liner, it's a cute little anorak which is perfect for the weather right now. I also keep getting tempted by the nice weather to start pulling shoes other than boots out but ugh, it's so messy and sloppy outside that boots for the most part are all I can wear unless I'm in town. (Town's mostly melted, if you just drove along the roads you'd swear everything was melting and greenup is coming but back in the woods there's still a bit of snow hanging around. We woke up to an inch this morning of new snow, it just won't go away!)

1 comment:

  1. Love your fringey bag! I have grown to really love your style these past few years. They're synonymous with your snowy backgrounds.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)