Saturday, April 23, 2016

For The Love Of Elephants





AEO Hat and Bag (consignment)
Helmut Lang Jacket (consignment)
Anthropologie Jumpsuit (ebay)
Free People Clogs

It's a little strange wearing loose pants after wearing skinny jeans for so long - my mind's eye really got use to seeing the line of the leg and now, even though I wear wide leg pants off and on, it's really jarring to wear something like this. I'm slowly getting use to it again however and it's nice to have some different silhouettes again. I personally really liked the silhouette of the late 90's, early 00's wide the light top and really loose, low rise jeans and since I found a pair of harem pants that I really love early this week, I'm excited to try that look again. (Although, maybe not with the ab-bearing tee!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pieces! I love what you have put together. That jacket, the jumpsuit, and the shoes!! I know what you mean, the silhouettes are a-changing! I find myself being drawn to new ones too, particularly cropped sailor pants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)