Sunday, April 10, 2016

Black And Orange







UO Hat
Helmut Lang Jacket (consignment)
Free People Dress (ebay)
Rag and Bone Heels (thrifted)
AEO Bag

Well, last time I wore this dress I also wore a (faux) leather jacket over it so this really isn't me reinventing the wheel or anything. I just like to wear this jacket with everything, it's the jacket I always felt like I was missing but never could find! The cropped length really makes it work with most of my dresses and the asymmetrical hem gives everything a little bit of an edge. This dress is really beautiful and the material is gorgeous buuut.....it would probably fit better on either a taller person or someone with a longer torso, it ends up a little bunched up on me but it's so pretty that I don't want to resell it. I need to think of a new way to wear it however, I suppose there's only so many times I can keep styling it with a leather jacket. It might be super cute with a denim jacket and some sandals as soon as the ground dries out up here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this dress and its 70s feel. It looks like one of those pieces that would be great styled for any season. I definitely empathize with the torso bunching problem with some dresses though.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)