Monday, April 11, 2016

Back In The Saddle





Free People Hat (christmas gift) and Poncho
Isabel Marant Entoile Blouse (ebay)
Joe's Jeans (thrifted)
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

Even thought it's more in style right now to either cuff your jeans or stack them, I always feel like it makes my legs look super short or stocky. Most of that is the jeans and the lines and shaft height of the ankle boots I have but cuffing is just something I rarely do. I did give it a try this day and I don't totally hate it - I found these jeans at the thrift store a little while back and the leg opening is just loose enough to cuff without my ankles looking like they're being strangled. Hashtag freethecanklesthestruggleisreal.
I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things again, this past April was a little busy. Aside from Easter, I worked every day last month and took on an extra side job of doing punch list for an apartment. I'm a little fried! Sorry about all of the radio ssilence however and thanks for sticking with me everyone.

2 comments:

  1. hi dear,in the second pics you are amazing..
    i like your cape
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Your weather must be warming up a bit to be outdoors in a lightweight poncho. I have a very similar one that has blue instead of gray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)