Tuesday, April 12, 2016

And Again







Free People Hat (gift) and Sweater (ebay)
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Rag and Bone Jeans (ebay)
Jeffery Campbell Boots (ebay)
AEO Bag

I've actually worn this pairing before- the sweater and these jeans were one of my outfits during the 20x21 challenge. I did wear a different coat and boots but still, it's almost the same outfit. It was a pairing I liked quite a bit however and wanted to repeat which is okay, not every outfit will be different but different accessories can make it seem a little different.

These boots are almost perfect but I hardly wore them this winter, the amount of fringe really makes for an odd leg line and while you know I love fringe, in this case I think it takes away from the awesomeness that is these boots. And these boots are awesome, they have a sleek, cowboy boot inspired profile and a higher shaft but best of all, the shaft has a wide enough circumference that my cankles don't look like they're being strangled! Winning! I think I might end up trimming most of the fringe off because I think I'll get a lot more use out of them but at the same time, it's sort of permanent and what if I don't like it? I'm a little worried about doing something so permanent so I might try to see if I can wear these a few more times before I go for the big cut.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this outfit Katie, it's beautiful!

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)