Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Trip In the WayBack







 
 
AEO Hat
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Free People Blouse (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Sandgrens' Manhattan Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens
Ecote Bag
Scarf (self made)

It's a little strange to look back at these pictures! These are from a week and a half ago and so much has changed since then, almost all of the snow, aside from the dirty gravel piles, has melted off and the ground has dried up. It's gotten warmer as well, we're suppose to hit 60f, yay!

I've been having some trouble with wifi working so I haven't been able to get posts up regularly. Life's also been busy - spring hits and all of a sudden there's a ton of stuff to do. Yard work, spring cleaning, building, car work, school ending, all kinds of things that make the days go by quickly. It also doesn't help that everyone's been sick with the bug that just won't quite, blah.

I suppose I don't have a lot to talk about this outfit, it's a fairly standard one but I do really like this top with my HL jacket - the contrast between the boho-ish top and the structured jacket is something I really like and what I'd like my style to be a mish-mash of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)