Thursday, March 17, 2016

Waiting On Time






UO Hat
AEO Jacket (older)
Silk Scarf (thrifted) Leather Belt (thrifted)
Old Navy Tee
H&M Jeans (thrifted)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)
Free People Clogs (ebay)

I forgot why I only wear this jeans to work, they just fit supper weird around the hips and thighs. I like them for work because it's okay if they get trashed and they're a nice, high rise (I hate wearing lose rise pants at work!) but they just don't look really great on. Again, that's okay because it's not the end of the world if I get paint, bleach or sheetrock all over them like it would be with some of my other pairs but pictures really do show how badly they fit.

Other than they pants, I really liked this outfit! It's always fun to wear this scarf which is one of my favorite thrifting finds, it's silk and the colors and patter are just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)