Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Second Time Around







AEO Hat, Tank and Belt
Free People Duster Cardigan (consignment)
J.Brand Maria Jeans (ebay)
Dolce Vita Boots (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

So I remember when duster cardigans were "a big thing." It's been a little while and it seems like those are coming back around (along with everything else) and wooow guys, I like the new duster cardigans so much better than the 90s and 00s versions. Those were usually really thick and straight cut and while that's not the worst, they did have a way of making outfits look really bulky.  The newer versions are usually made of really light-weight material and have a lot of flow which to me personally, makes a world of difference. It's a more dynamic look and works a lot better for my figure. I really like the cut on this cardigan, it works really well belted (I know, how 2011 of me!) but it also looks great open.

Sorry about the state of my boots, I'd just taken the ashes out of the wood stove and emptied them and didn't realize I'd apparently gotten them all over myself.  Good job Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)