Thursday, March 3, 2016

So Many Choices







F21 Hat
Scarf (consignment)
Helmut Lang Leather Jacket (consignment)
Free People Dress and Boots
AEO Bag
Leather Belt (thrifted)

Whooooa, so much color after a month of wearing mostly black it seems. The capsule challange made me really excited to start wearing all of my other dress but at the same time...it's a little overwhelming to be with a full closet. For all of my complaining, it was easier to only have 20 items to work with and it made getting dressed a quick thing. Now it's like, how do I choose which dress to wear? So many choices! So while I am happy to be back with a full closet, i think there's some great lessons I can take away from the challenge, mostly that less really can be more!

I know, I'm as shocked as you.  I am really happy to have my shoes back, I luuuuv my shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I like that dress! Those two colors work really well together, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol so many choices, AHHH!
    But whoa, have I seen this dress before? I love it!! The color, the print, the way it goes so perfectly with your scarf :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic in that red color, the scarf & dress. as soon as i saw that dress, i went sigh. capsule collection? no i couldn't do it. i like choices. i'm a maximalist that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)