Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I Hate Daylight Savings And I Think You Agree






F21 Hat
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Free People Sweater (ebay)
H&M Faux Leather Skinnies (consignment)
Free People Bag (ebay) and Clogs (ebay)

Last week I completely forgot it was Spring Back Daylight Savings and didn't set the clocks back an hour. That you guys, was a really rude awaking the next morning when I realized I only had a little time to get out the door rather than the leisurely two hours I'd thought I had. (I like my shower routine, okay? I'm not a wash-my-hair-once-a-week person, that's never really worked out week and since it usually takes about 6 months for hair oil to chill out, going to work with greasy hair just isn't an option. I also don't really love how dry shampoo makes my hair feel. We all have different hair need and while the no-poo or once a week washing works well for some, it just doesn't for me and that's cool.)

Not much to say about this outfit, it felt awesome to wear clogs again and aaaah, let the feet breathe! Unfortunately, the temps dropped down a little and it's snowing today....ugh. I thought spring was here, I saw people in shorts and flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)