Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hangin' On












Free People Hat (gift)
Helmut Lang Jacket (consignment)
H&M Dress (ebay)
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)
Ecote Bag

I've been really looking forward to wearing this dress again! It's one of my favorites and for being an H&M dress, it's been great - I'm really careful about washing it so I haven't had any problems with it falling apart. (And to be honest, if it did fall apart, I'd buy it again. I like it so much and it's exactly what I'd been picturing for a long time.) I know last time I wore it with my faux leather jacket and these same boots so it's not much of a remix, I was just very excited to wear it with my new jacket!

These pictures were taken in Pioneer Park by the Riverboat Nenana - it's been retired but still has a part time job as a museum.

2 comments:

  1. in that dress, you remind me of stevie nicks & yes that's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)