Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Walk In The Park






AEO Hat
Scarf (made myself)
Helmut Lang Leather Jacket (ebay)
Free People Dress (ebay) Necklace and Clogs (ebay)
Ecote Bag

March is a crazy month for me with work so my apologies if I'm not here as often. I'm trying to keep up with the blog but there's been quite a few days that past week taking pictures just hasn't been feasible - times like this make me really happy blogging isn't a job for me! (which I suppose makes no sense because if I blogged for money, then I wouldn't have crazy work months but I think I'd get bored very quickly!) Not a huge amount to say about this outfit, I am happy to start breaking out the clogs a few months early this year. It's been such lovely weather, everything is melting and the sun has so much warmth to it right now. I even saw someone out in flip-flops and shorts yesterday which takes a whole new level of commitment to this early spring thing we have going on.  I'm not even ready to stop wearing tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)