Monday, February 1, 2016

Ch-Ch-Changes








UO Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf
Helmut Lang Leather Jacket (consigment) and Helmut Lang hoodie (ebay)
Free People Dress (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

I thought the hoodie and the jacket worked togther zipped up like this but uh, after seeing the photos, nope, it's dumb and full of butts. (Which probably means I'm wearing it wrong?)  I jut really don't care for how the zippers don't line up - it's a small thing but it really bugs me.

Otherwise, I like how this outfit changes once I took the hat off and put up the hood, it's two very different looks depending on one or two small changes like taking off the scarf and hat. I know I keeping talking about them but man, I love the Helmut Lang items I've found over the past year, they're just so much fun to wear and everything so far has been cut really nicely. the jackets all have really sharp shoulders which is something I love. I wear a lot of flowy, drapey clothes and seeing as I'm not super tall and angular, I need some angles somewhere to break up all of the roundness and the Helmut Lang jackets are ~amazing~ for that. And I think they're cool and I feel cool when I wear them which I think is the point? Upward inflection?

2 comments:

  1. I think the double jacket looks kinda cool! Not something you see everyday. And I do love an outfit where you can change your look so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, okay, maybe not zipped up, but unzipped I really like the asymmetrical way they line up. It adds such a cool interest to your outfit! You always know just how to accessorize your outfits to where it's a unique and fun outfit. Plus, all the black clothes <333 Ugh, I'm' obsessed with your style, seriously!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)