Monday, February 15, 2016

20x21 Day 8







AEO Hat / Fleece Scarf (made by myself) / Cleobella Bag

Helmut Lang Leather Jacket (consignment)
Free People Sweater (ebay)
DVF Tee (worn as a base layer)
Rag and Bone Pants
Seychelles Boots

One thing that surprised me about the 20x21 is how many of the items I actually haven't worn yet! One week is down and there's still a few things that haven't shown up yet - these embroidered jeans were one of them and I sorta cheated by wearing the DVF tee as a base layer. I'd thought for sure that with only 20 items, I would wear them all really quickly and start feeling dissatisfied but that hasn't happened so far. I do think that I should have not chosen so many tops and added in another pair of shoes. 3 pairs of boots and one of them being Sorrels was a little too hardcore for me!

2 comments:

  1. Those jeans are great! Also the lighting here is so pretty, and I love that red building!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing these posts from you on this 20x21 challenge and I think it's so awesome! Makes me think I should do something similar...aha :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)