Sunday, February 14, 2016

20x21 Day 7






Free People Hat(gift) / Scarf (consignment) / AEO Bag

Helmut Lang Coat (consignment) and Skirt (ebay)
Free People Sweater (ebay)
Seychelles Boots

So 7 days into the challenge and I am feeling pretty good, I haven't even worn half of the 20 items so far and I feel like my outfits haven't been clones of the previous day's outfit.  I feel like I've been able to showcase my personal style and I'm enjoying the challenge right now.  I AM happy that accessories were not counted as part of the 20 items, I think scarves and bags have made huge difference in my outfits so far. 
Anyways, Happy Valentine's day everyone!  Today is actually Ev and I's 9th wedding anniversary, we were foolish people who thought getting married on Valentine's day would be  good idea! (Lots of warning ahead of time but boy, we DID NOT think of how hard it would be to get a babysitter in the future!)  We took the kids out to the laser tag place in North Pole and played a ton of arcade games and rode go-carts.  It was a good time and a great way to spend our anniversary, I love you honey and I love you my little snuggle muffins! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I am happy to hear you feel like you are showing casing your personal style, very nice!!

    Kevin and I are celebrating 9 years next month. :) Our anniversary is St. Patrick's day, which can make going out a little tricky as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)