Saturday, February 13, 2016

20x21 Day 6







Fred Meyer Scarf / Coach Leather Bag (consignment)

Helmut Lang Jacket (consignment)
Free People Dress
Helmut Lang Skirt (ebay)
Seychelles Boots

I've had this dress for two years and almost never wear it.  It was a really odd beige colors and it just didn't work that great in my closet, however, I did like the dress itself.  I've been trying to see what I can do fixing my own garments and I got an idea that I could dye this - black of course! (Like you expected anything else....)  I followed the directions closely and while it didn't come out perfectly black, I like this more, it's very distressed and Rick Owens looking!  This dress was also almost a foot and a half long and it uh...shrank.  A lot.  It's okay however, I'm glad I tested out dyeing clothes on something that didn't need to be perfect, now that I know more, I'm excited to dye a few other things!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the dress turned out! This outfit is so pretty, I especially love the headband.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)