Wednesday, February 24, 2016

20x21 Day 16






AEO Hat and Bag / Vintage Wool Cape Coat (thrifted) / Fred Meyer Mittens

Anthropologie Sweater (thrifted)
Anne Klein Cashmere Sweater (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Jeans (thrifted)
Sandgrens Manhattan clog Boots c/o Sandgrens
This sweater is just really fun to wear, it's not my usual style but wearing it always makes me smile. (I dom't know why, I tried to think of what it is that I like so much about this sweater and why I usually don't buy sweaters like this one. It's just meant to be I suppose.) We've been on a little bit of a roller coaster with our weather, temps dropped down to -20f the day I wore this but this week it's suppose to be around 30f. It's been such a mild winter for us that I can't complain at all, we haven't seen -50f once this year - quite a few people have been saying it's the warmest winter they've ever seen up here and most of them have been up since the 50's.   The newspaper confirmed the other day that the winter of 2015/2016 has been one of the warmest for the Artic region so....yay global warming? (I am an awful person, I am sorry.  I just really was not looking forward to winter this year and having a nice one has been amazing.  Sorry Lower 48 for giving you our usual weather.)

1 comment:

  1. That sweater is super cute, I love it! Our winter has been pretty mild too.. heck it barely got below 50 degrees in December, craziness! I am not complaining too much either, but it makes me nervous to think what's in store come summer time. Are we in for 100 degree summers? I may just move on up to Alaska then if that's the case!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)