Monday, February 22, 2016

20x21 Day 14





 



Free People Hat (gift) / Fred Meyer Scarf / Free People Bag (ebay)

Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)MaxMara Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
Rag and Bone Jeans (thrifted)
Sandgrens' Manhattan Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens
After yesterday's outfit I feel pretty good about this one, I really like how the purple color of these pants has worked in this mini capsule. With so much black and gray, I really needed a little bit of color and these have worked perfectly. I felt like the bag was an odd choice, the reversible sides are either green or orange and I'm not so sure how i feel about those with purple but I was running late and just needed a bag. (And was feel a little tired of the black bags, I do apparently need some colors in my life and closet.)

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I have been wanting some dark purple pants like that. I don't really own anything in that color, and it seems pretty versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)