Sunday, February 21, 2016

20x21 Day 13






AEO Hat / Coach Bag (consignment) / Vintage Wool Cape-Coat (thrifted) / Fred Meyer Scarf

Anne Klein Cashmere Sweater (thrifted)
J.Brand Maria Jeans (ebay)
Seychelles Boots
This was a lazy outfit, it's just black pants, black sweater, black coat, black boots, black bag, ooooh, there's a gray jacket for some color! Yeah, I might be feeling a bit burnt out on the 20x21 challenge by this point, I keep looking at my maxi dresses and you guys, I want to wear them so bad! I suppose that's a good side to the challenge, it means I'm looking forward to wearing the rest of my closet!

So while this outfit might feel a little blah to me, I'm going to keep on keeping on. One thing I remembered Kendi saying back during the 30x30s was that not all days will be great outfit days - some of them right really stink but it's great for looking at your closet with new eyes. I'm just going to acknowledge that today wasn't a great outfit but to keep in the spirit of practicing satisfaction with what I have.

1 comment:

  1. This certainly sounds like a really interesting challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)