Thursday, January 28, 2016

Wind Blown







UO Hat
Scarf (consignment)
Helmut Lang Leather Coat (ebay) and dress (ebay)
DKNY Cardigan (thrifted)
Salvatore Ferragamo Bag (consignment)
Free People Boots

I love these boots, they make me thing of something Rick Owens might create if he was doing a clog boot. Obviously, a very mild version of that but I really love the straps that wrap around and tie. The leather is really soft and thing which is a little unfortunate, these boots probably are not a "buy it for life" purchase but I think they'll hold up well enough for a few years. Thanks to this lovely winter we're having, I've been able to wear them quite a bit. They do have an open toe (WHY would you put an open toe on a boot??!) which means I can really only wear them if the temps stay up, I'm not interested in freezing! This is a funny statement considering I don't think I even wore tights in several of my outfits at the beginning of my blog and that was a brutal winter! Haha, I've gotten wimpy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)