Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunlight Off The River









UO Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf (last year's and still holding up really well)
Kenneth Cole New York Coat (ebay)
Faux Leather Jacket (thrifted)
H&M Cardigan (thrifted)
Jones New York Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
Free People Skirt
Ecote Bag
SmartWool Socks (Christmas gift - nice wool socks are just the gift that keeps on giving)
UGGs (thrifted)

If you look carefully you can see the steam coming up off the open water, the temps have dripped back down to the negatives but this steam off the water is the closest we've come to ice fog this winter. (It's unnatural, normally it's -50 so to have temps in the 20s is just crazy feeling.) You can also see all of the ducks, these guys stay year round and this was a rather large flock of them, just drifting up and down the river bank.

I like this outfit, aside from my coat, it looks a bit top heavy and doesn't quite work with the overall look. See what happens when it's warm? I forget how to coat.

2 comments:

  1. Ice fog? That's sounds wild! I think the coat is pretty, I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make looking stylish in the cold seem easy to pull off. I am impressed. All I want to do is hide under giant goats and sweaters when it's cold out. Let alone mess with nylons. I need to stop being so lazy! You have such beautiful backgrounds for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)