Saturday, January 30, 2016

Out Of The Box






Fred Meyer Scarf
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
DKNY Cardigan (thrifted)
Anthropologie Jumpsuit (ebay)
Sandgrens Manhattan Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens
Coach Leather Bag (consignment)

Last winter I styled this jumpsuit almost the same exact way - black coat, black boots and uh, it wasn't good. In fact, the outfit looked so awful that it didn't even make it onto the blog. I think the difference this time around was that I played around more with layers, the DKNY cardigan has been a really great item for adding visual interest and being black, it works with everything!
I usually wear a red lipstick but my in-laws sent me a Kat Von D lipstick sampler for Christmas with a great red and a couple really fun colors, including this orange! Orange is really out of the box of me but I like it, it was a fun color and the lipstick itself is pretty great - it really stays on for a long time which hasn't always been my experience with a matt lipstick.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful dear, i love your hair
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is such a cool lip color, I think you wear it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT HAIR THOUGH <333
    Love the bright lipstick too, I feel like I've gotten to comfortable with dark lipstick...time to revert back to brighter shades!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)