Saturday, January 9, 2016

Old Friends






Free People Hat and Bag (ebay)
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Spell Designs "Fleetwood" Blouse
H&M Skirt (thrifted)
AEO Belt
Sandgrens' Manhattan Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens

I'm surpised this skirt has made it through all of the closet purges, I thrifted it back at the beginning of the blog and while I haven't worn it lately, I realized how much I do like the look of it and how well it works with a lot of my closet. It's also nice to have a break from wearing too much black, brown makes everything look a little brighter and since it's also a neutral, works really well with black.

2 comments:

  1. So happy this skirt survived! :D
    Haha, it's a great piece and agreed - a perfect complement to your closet. Ugghhh this lacy fringe top is some wonderful bit of fashion too <3 <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really neat skirt, and it goes great with the lace top! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)