Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, Same Old Dress






Free People Hat (gift) Dress, Bag (ebay) and Belt
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
American Eagle Outfitters Scarf

I love a longer dress with heavy boots, there's just something visually pleaseing to me about it. It's like pretty, romantic dress - boots for running! How is that not awesome? I suppose I've talked about these boots before but I've stalked them for over a year, trying to decide if they were "The Chosen One" and I went back and forth a lot on them. Now that I have them, I'm pretty sure they are the ones but if they come up in black for a great price, I think I'll end up getting those as well. (Oh dear, and I have them in the lighter brown. I don't usually buy the same thing in multiple colors but when it comes to a boot as perfect as these, I'd have to say yes. The leather is thick, the soles are really nicely made and they come up on ebay brand new for really reasonable prices. My brown ones were $45, broken in, and I paid only a little more for the dark ones brand new. Patience is the key however, the prices vary quite a bit on this pair.)

And helloooooo 2016!  I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve, we're pretty boring and didn't do much. (Expect eat prime rib, mmmm!)   

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha, one of the most annoying things to me about movie heroines is how they're almost always trapped in the most impractical shoes! Dress + heavy boots = awesome and practical <3
    Hope 2016 treats you well Katie!! Mmmm, prime rib, nice :D Hehe

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Win a Longer Lash Serum from Green Esthetics! [International Giveaway]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)