Thursday, January 14, 2016

I'm Stuck In Colder Weather, Tomorrow Will Be Better







AEO Scarf and Hat
Jones New York Coat (thrifted)
UO Cardigan (thrifted)
Theory Cashmere Cardigan (consignment)
MaxMara Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
Rag and Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Free People Bag (ebay)
Sandgrens Manhattan Clogs c/o Sandgrens

I ended up wearing my coat only for a little while before I started overheating - it was about -8 when we left the house and by the afternoon temps had climbed to above 0F. Obviously too warm for all of those layers, that's a lot of cashmere and wool going on there!

When I bought this cardigan at the thrift store I was positive I would get a ton of wear out of it, I'd had a lot of outfits where I'd thought "this would be great with a big waterfall cardigan!" But I had trouble with it at first, it felt really stiff and I just couldn't make it work with my outfits. So I stopped wearing it until the weather cooled down and now it's been one of my go-tos. I wear it quite a bit at work and it's a really warm layering piece. I will say that I love these boots so much, they've worked perfectly with my wardrobe and filled a hole that I'd been looking to fill, it just turns out that higher shaft boots with a big enough circumference are kinda hard to find!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty landscape, I love that building among all the snow! Haha. One time it was 8 degrees where I live and everybody thought they were going to die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)