Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Frosty







AEO Hat, Scarf and Belt
Jacket (thrifted - no label)
Banana Republic Cashmere Cardigan (thrifted)
H&M Dress (ebay)
Ecote Bag
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)

I finally did a decent "winterized" outfit with this dress. (fellow Alaskans, I'm not talking about plugging it in and adding a trickle charger) It's such a fun dress that I hate to put it away during the winter months but with some fleece tights, some cashmere and some decently warm days outside, it works. I know I almost always pair it with black as an accent color but I love dark red with black. I added some white and navy to help break it up a little, red and black can look pretty dramatic!

I did have my scarf so very artfully arranged but then banh mi sandwiches happened and I had to take it off.  (It's ok, bahn mi is always worth it. Fairbanks has a crazy good place for them, the Pho House on College Rd, right under the overpass.  They use their own bread and it's just delicious plus cheapest banh mi in town, $6-$7!) 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you styled this deep red dress. You are so brave wearing dresses in the winter! I need me some pairs of fleece lined tights like right now. You look so lovely in these colors. I'm used to using you in neutrals and this is so different and stunning :)

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOÛTÉ​E​

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)