Friday, January 15, 2016

Dogs Aren't Very Good At Following Scripts







Free People Hat and Necklace
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay) and Skirt (ebay)
H&M Cardigan (thrifted)
AEO Dress (worn as shirt)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Ecote Bag

I know, I almost always pair this skirt with this coat, in fact, I don't think I've posted a single outfit without it. #fashionblogfail

Dakota photo bombs me quite a bit, most posts usually have a glimpse of her in the background. She was really insistent on it today, so many shots of me looking all fashun blog and then there's her furry butt in full focus. I keep telling her if she's going to photo bomb, she needs to look like those dogs on Instagram - all majestic, perfectly posing, you know, adding to the story! Pork just laughs at me when I fall, eats my location markers, attacks from behind, makes goofy faces or you know, butt shots. At least she's adorable and so huggable.


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the purple hat! Also the doggy photo bomb is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)