Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Best Wishes For The Lower 48

 





 
 
UO Hat
Cashmere Scarf (thrifted)
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay) and skirt (ebay)
DKNY Cardigan (thrifted)
Old Navy Tank
Seychelles Boots
Salvatore F Bag(consigment)
 
I know, I've been wearing this DKNY cardigan an embarrassing amount of times, at least it sparks joy? It could just be that it's a warm layering piece and the lines of the asymmetric hem really works well with my jackets so it gets a lot of wear! The weather has been really lovely lately but brr, that wind! I won't complain, it's been such an unusually warm winter and to have above zero temps at the end of January is nuts, it should be super cold right now.  Also, the lower 48 has been hit by harsh winter storms, tons of snow and high winds is murder on power lines and not having electricity and heat during the winter is something I wish on no one. Wishing a speedy recovery from this storm and snow for you guys down there and hope everyone is safe and warm.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)