Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Back In Town










UO Hat
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Spell Designs "Fleetwood" Blouse
Winter Kate Skirt (ebay)
Free People Bag (ebay)
Sandgrens' Manhattan Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens

I meant to post a little more regular but my computer and I are starting the new year off on a bad note. It doesn't want to connect to the internet and while I'm not the most tech savy person, I can *usually* figure it out. And guess what, I was smart enough to fix it this time! I spent a few hours messing around last night and was finally able to get it working, I'm pretty proud of myself because with things like this, I end up having to ask my brothers for help!

Anyways, I wore this back when it was sooo beautiful, the thermostat here says only 30F but everywhere else it was 45f, Fairbanks actually broke several records! (And in a good way, not like a few years ago when we broke records for the coldest winter - blah!) The lace on this Spell Designs blouse is just beautiful, the lace is really thick and sturdy so I never worry about catching it on corners and things.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that blouse is so dreamy! And I love how it looks paired with that pretty skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)