Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Warm Spell






Urban Outfitters Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Free People Sweater (thrifted)
J.Brand "Maria" High Rise Jeans (ebay)
Cleobella Bag
Sandgren's Manhattan Boots c/o Sandgren's
Like I said, I really like these boots.  Black high rise jeans are pretty much my default and while I might wear other style every now and then, these are what I reach for 9 times out of 10 and I almost always pair them with a black boot.  I really like how the dark wood breaks all of the black and adds a little depth, they're just so cute! 
It's been really pleasant outside lately which has been nice for the kids while they're on Christmas break.  My brother and sister in law who live right down the road from us took them out for a really long snow machine ride the other day - both the kids and the dog were popped!  It's not always fun trying to get the kids outside when the temps drop down past -30F, unless you're doing a lot of running around you get chilly pretty quick.  It's been in the 20s and 30s however, what a great way to start the new year!

3 comments:

  1. Cute look! Hah, we're having about the same type of weather then! After being so warm for so long I am glad it's finally gone below freezing. Now if only we can get some snow here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so pulled together (effortlessly)! I love the rings and the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so pulled together (effortlessly)! I love the rings and the boots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)