Friday, December 4, 2015

Winter's Eve








Urban Outfitters Hat
Vintage Suede Coat (thrifted)
Winter Kate Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Michael Michael Kors Suede Boots (consignment)
Free People Bag (ebay)

This coat you guys, it's SO WARM. It found it at the thrift store this past summer, a genuine suede coat on sale for $7.99 among all of the Forever21, Target and Old Navy coats going for $19.99 and up - what a deal! It's super warm, so warm in fact I didn't even need a cardigan and I always need a few layers!  It's actually such a warm coat that I have to wait for the weather to drop below 0F because I completely overheat in it.
These boots are from a few years ago, I don't always love Michael Kors' diffusion line (mostly because it has such a different vibe from his runway stuff, I think Marc Jacobs was more successful with his diffusion line but I think Marc by Marc Jacobs is no longer.) but these boots I love so much. They have the very simple lines most of his runway line is known for and for being so high, they're really easy and comfortable to walk in. The suede has also done a great job of holding up to the snow so I feel like I got my $20 out of them.
You'll have to excuse the burns on my hand, it turns out it's not that advisable to stock the wood stove while one is still mostly asleep!  (It wouldn't be so embarrassing if I hadn't done it three times in one night.  Talk about a slow learner.)

1 comment:

  1. That coat does look incredibly warm, and I love the fit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)