Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Winter Reds








Urban Outfitters Hat
Michael Michael Kors Scarf (consignment)
J.Crew Coat (consignment)
DKNY New York Cardigan (thrifted)
H&M Dress (ebay)
Leather Boots (gift)
Pendleton Bag (consignment)

I know, I love this dress, it just has such great movement and I've been really into burgundy/wine/oxblood/whatever-they-all-look-the-same-at-this-point color. Plus - long sleeves, that's a huge bonus for the winter.  I really like this scarf, it's so warm and really seals in any of the heat that would escape through my coat but blah, I keep eating the faux fur!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how a flowey dress looks with all that snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flowey dress makes you look like a queen of the snow!
    Very pretty!
    O and I am so jealous that you got snow there :(

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)