Thursday, December 31, 2015

Winter Bohemian








Free People Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf
Urban Outfitters Cardigan (thrifted)
Madewell Silk Dress (ebay)
American Eagle Outfitters Belt
Coach Bag (gift - thrifted)
Sandgrens' Manhattan Clog Boots c/o Sandgrens

I talked yesterday about these great clog boots and how I choose them but looking at my outfit formals. I wear a lot of maxi dresses, even in the winter and I love boots with dresses, not just for practicality! These clog boots have a really great visual weight which I think looks amazing with a silk dress, a thick cardigan and a big scarf, it just sort of balances the whole look where a slim heel would look off. My personal style leans very rustic bohemian-western-ish and while I love how these boots work with it, I also think they would work with a variety of styles.
I know, I was holding my bag backwards the entire time - I'm a derp. :P

2 comments:

  1. KATIE'S WINTER STYLE IS BAAAAAAEEEE <3
    Haha, love the thick knit cardigan and gorgeous flowing dress. Always stunning, especially against that snowy background!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Win a Longer Lash Serum from Green Esthetics! [International Giveaway]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A silk dress against a snowy backdrop - beautiful! And you're rocking that red lip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)