Saturday, December 5, 2015

When Guys Get Good At Thrifting







Free People Hat and Dress (thrifted)
Vintage Fur Scarf
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)
Coach Leather Bag (thrifted - gift!)

Ev and I were looking around Value Village the other day when he found this Coach bag - he recognized it and several other really nice bags all on his own! (So proud, I've taught him to thrift well) He bought this bag for me, it's such a beauty and I like it more than my other Coach bags. The leather is really supple but the best part is the larger size and all of the pockets inside, the older Coach bags have really tiny pockets that are sort of a pain to fit stuff inside off but not on this bag. I also like the shape a little more, the strap is right about the length I like and it's got a super cute 70's look to it. The guy's got a good eye! (And for anyone in the Fairbanks area, Value Village actually has a ton of great bags right now, I'm talking D&B, Longchamp, Coach, Nine West and several other nice leather bags, it's a good time to swing by!  there's also a bunch of fake Gucci and Dolce and Gabbana bags, watch out for those.)  But thank you for the bag hon, it's awesome and was very sweet of you!

We watched The Man From U.N.C.L.E last night and if you watched the trailers going "Oh man, I hope they SO Archer this," they totally did. It's great, the scene where the American is sitting in the truck, messing around with the radio, eating a sandwich and drinking while watching his fellow spy zip around in circles in the harbor getting chased just slayed me. (SO ARCHER, yay!) We also finished up season 2 of The Blacklist - also really a good show! Now I just need to figure out what night they show the new eps on because I don't have enough will power to wait until they finish season three and put it on dvd.

In other news, I took these pictures at 2pm and it's this dark already.  We still have a few weeks to ago until solstice so it's just going to get darker and darker until we have maybe two hours of daylight.

1 comment:

  1. I think my mom has that same coach bag! It really is quite nice, and has plenty of room. What a great find, go Ev! Wow, 2 hours of daylight sounds wild, I think the shortest ours goes is to about 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)