Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Snowing Like Crazy








Urban Outfitters Hat
Michael Michael Kors Faux Fur Scarf (consignment)
J.Crew Coat (consignment)
Theory Cashmere Cardigan (consignment)
Madewell Silk Dress (ebay)
H&M Belt c/o H&M (a little over 2 years old)
Free People Bag (ebay)
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)

This was my Thanksgiving outfit. Everyone just sort of dresses up however they feel on Thanksgiving and Christmas so it's different levels of casual and dress up every year. We don't go to a ton of Holiday parties so I usually use it as an excuse to dress up a little.  I read somewhere that the average person missed 6 holiday parties due to being sick during November/December - who are these people and why are they invited to so many parties?! I must be a serious stick in the mud because we go to maybe one besides family get-togethers. Super party animals here.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)