Thursday, December 17, 2015

Snow Laden Landscape








Urban Outfitters Hat
Topshop Parka (thrifted)
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
Free People Dress (consignment) and Bag (ebay)
Dolce Vita Boots (ebay)

Whoa, that's some bright orange in there! I've worn this necklace a few times already but I love the brightness it brings and for being orange, a color I never really thought I could wear, I really like how it works with other colors.
I found this kimono a while back, someone on ebay was doing a closet cleanout and was selling off a ton of Winter Kate/Free People stuff for nothing! Like, I got this for $14, including shipping - that's kind of a crazy deal. There's still a few pieces floating around, I think there's a few kimonos in the range of $14.99-$24.99 that still haven't sold but as they are xs, I don't think a lot of people are buying. (But winter kate seems to run large so if you like kimonos, take a look!) This one is velvet with burn out sleeves, I know it sort of has a "grandma's drapes" sort of vibe to it but I love it, it hands really nicely and the colors really work with a lot. Like this dress - purple and green seems like an odd combo if you're not The Joker but it really looks nice with the darker, more saturated colors. I know I'm really excited to wear this dress during the summer, I think it's going to look super cute with my clogs! I know I've worn it mostly with boots so far because ~winter~ but I really think it's going to be a versatile piece for the summer.




 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful snowy landscape. I really like the color of that dress, dark green is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)