Saturday, December 26, 2015

Day After







Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Kate Spade Saturday Top (consignment)
Black skirt (thrifted - no tags)
Rag and Bone "Margot" Boots (ebay)
Salvatore F Bag (consignment)

If you've read this blog for a while you might remember this skirt, I wore it a bit a few years ago but haven't pulled it out for a little while. I did grab it yesterday and was surprised by how excited I felt about it, it was almost like a brand new item. I felt like there was so many ways I could wear it , this way with a striped shirt and leather jacket is a little bit of a cop out but it's such a versatile skirt that can be styled quite a few different ways. It's also a little thicker material so now that we are heading into the coldest months of the year I'll start pulling it out more often.
Anyways, I'm back at work today and it's going to be a crazy day, there's a ton of work to be done!  Everyone have a great holiday weekend.  

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you find a forgotten piece of clothing in your closet and feels like something new all over again! It's very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)