Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Boots and Socks Weather






Fred Meyer Hat and Scarf
Helmut Land Coat (ebay)
Isabel Marant Etoile Blouse (ebay)
Rag and Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Seychelles Boots
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

It warmed up enough one day that I would swap out my heavier winter coat for my HL coat again, any chance I get I wear this. I just love it so much but man, I keep looking at the Rick Owens' coats and cry a little every time I see how expensive they are, even second hand. This coat is pretty perfect however, I love the layers, the sharp shoulders, the drape, the soft leather of the cowl neck. I've been wanting to wear this blouse with my leather pants ever since it arrived, they look like they were made for each other!
I wear belts with most of my pants now (not just for style, it's mostly to keep them up which is so strange, who knew belts did that?) and I've found that American Eagle is such a great place for cheap leather belts!  I have a few pairs that I've bought over the years and they have all held up wonderfully to constant wear.  I've bought all of mine on clearance as well so they've been very cheap, usually around $10-$15.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I love your studded boots. And your jacket is right on the money :) I love those days when we get a break from the cold weather.

    ​​Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a nice coat! And boy, those mittens look super warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)