Thursday, November 5, 2015

Winter Is On The Land









Free People Hat
J.Crew Pullover (consignment)
Old Navy Long sleeve Tee
J.Brand "Maria" High Rise Jeans (ebay)
Rampage Boots
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

Look at that, you'd think it was winter or something up here. It sure feels like it now, what with having to heat the car up in the mornings and brushing off all of the snow. I got some super heavy duty, really sick looking tires put on my Explorer this year - they are so awesome looking and they are beasts in the snow. My morning drive is on a road that is normally really slick and doesn't get plowed that often and I didn't slid around once! (Or course, I also drive slow. I'm pretty sure the speed limit isn't 90 around the corners but according to how some people drive in this town, it must be.)

Anyways, this is a very "wintery" looking outfit, just look at that cozy pullover! I found it at the consignment store and because I save my credits from whatever clothes I sell there, it ended up just being a trade. I'm trying to up my sweater game this year, I have some okay sweater but most of them are work ones or just don't fit very well. Buying winter clothes isn't my favorite thing to do, not when summer clothes are so cute, but living somewhere where it's winter for so long, it makes more sense to build up my winter wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I love that sweater! I really want a nice wintery pattern sweater like this, but I'm coming on dry at all my local thrift shops. I'll probably find like 20 when the weather warms up and nobody is looking for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)