Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Going To Not So Great Lengths

 



Urban Outfitters Hat
American Eagle Scarf and Jeans
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Free People Dress and Bag (gift)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

I know, a dress over pants? I'm pretty sure that goes against every rule of short-people putting on clothes that there is.  However, it was cold and I don't like getting that brisk draft of cold air down the backside that comes with shorter coats so my way around that is a long tunic/dress.   It's an okay outfit but I think a chunkier boots would have balance out all of the volume on the top better.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of dresses over pants. Even flowy pants.

    I think a lot of them are way to short to wear on their own (especially if they are close to a tunic style) and leggings are not always appropriate either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I've gotten the urge to wear a dress over pants before, maybe I will!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)