Sunday, November 15, 2015

Glimpse Into the Past







Free People Hat, Dress (ebay) and Bag (ebay)
Rag and Bone "Harrow" Boots (ebay)
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)

Hey, it's another time for another "Back in time" outfit post. Haha, see what I did there? (no, you didn't, my pun game has been terrible lately.)

This was an okay outfit but you can see why it never made it to a post, it's a whole lottta flowly and shapeless-ness. I love the white version of this dress, i made a post a while back about how much I remixed it and when I saw this one going for really cheap, i bought it. Black is perfect for my closet! Expect it turns out it's not black, it's a very dark brow that leaves you wondering if you need your eyes check. (Yes, thank you, I do need to do that. Why do they make the print in the tv guide so small and blurry? and road signs you can't read until you're whizzing right past them? Phssst!) The brown sort of threw me for a loop, it's just dark enough that it doesn't really look intentional with more black but I think I just need to work past that. I think I also figured out why i don't wear these boots as often - they're they color of gravel and it looks like my legs end at my ankles WHY IS IT SO WEIRD LOOKING IT'S ALL I CAN SEE NOW.

Now that I've posted such a positive outfit review, I feel like I need to fix this a do a post on making this work. It really is such a beautiful dress and the white is one of my favorites so I'm pretty sure it'll be the same with this one.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this dress, it's so flowy! I have trouble styling anything brown too. I used to have a few brown shirts, which I really liked but I got rid of them because I couldn't figure out how to wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)