Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday








Urban Outfitters Hat
Fred Meyer Poncho
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Isabel Marant Entoile Blouse (ebay)
Rag and Bone Leather Shorts (ebay)and Boots (ebay)
Free People Bag (ebay)

So instead of my usual black jeans, today I'm wearing black shorts. (Yes in winter but it was 24 degrees today and everyone was out in short sleeves today - heat wave!) This is just a quick post, evidently I couldn't figure out scheduling posts earlier this week and messed up. It's Friday and tomorrow has a winter storm watch so we came into town to do a few fun things and do our grocery shop for Thanksgiving. Happy weekend everyone, have a fun one!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the shorts with tights look, but I haven't been brave enough. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes bae! You nailed this look. I jumped on the first flight I could find on Wednesday when the temperature got to -10F. Totally chic!

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol way to switch it up with black shorts...in winter xD
    Not gonna lie, I'm planning on pairing my black leather shorts with some tights here soon, so you're not alone in that decision haha!

    [INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY] Win a FREE Kawaii Box!
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)