Friday, November 6, 2015

Coming Home








American Eagle Hat and Scarf
Helmut Lang Coat (ebay)
Free People Dress (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)
Rag & Bone Boots (ebay)

This house looks a little worse for the wear since I last took photos by it, the roof is completely down by this point and the walls aren't looking too swell.

This coat is probably one of my favorite things right now, the wool is so thick and heavy that it just hangs beautifully. I keep trying to type in "Helmut Land" however, I think I've overdosed on Spaceballs at this point!

3 comments:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I seriously need some long dresses to wear in the winter. All mine are on the short side and then I have to figure out what color tights to go with it and I make it way more complicated than it should be. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I especially love the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)