Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Red Plaid Bag







Fred Meyer Hat
Old Navy Parka
Anhropologie Sweater (consignment)
Banana Republic Cashmere Sweater (consignment)
James Jeans (thrifted)
UGGs (thrifted)
Pendleton Bag (consignment)

I fell off the blogging wagon for a moment there due to just being busy and sick kids but I'm back on for the time being. I know we always say that times flies by this time of year and wow, how did Christmas and Thanksgiving get here so fast, but I think it's just a combination of everyone being really busy and a lot going on right now. We've been busy with school, snow (it finally snowed a little more, the MatSu valley apparently got over a foot of snow but we were at the tail end and so far have only about six inches that have fallen at our house) and lots of cooking!   

This was a pretty chill outfit, lots of running around and volunteering at the school so lots of comfy layers. I thought at first the bright orange necklace might look a little odd with the red plaid bag but I actually really like how they worked together! I usually save this bag and only use it during the winter - I feel like it would look a little non-seasonal appropriate during the hot summers! I do the same with my summer-ish bags like the white crochet one I bought from Target this year, I used it a ton during the summer but it's SUCH a summer bag that it doesn't look appropriate during the winter.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of orange the necklace gives! And that snowfall looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)