Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Frosty Fun Day










Free People Hat and Bag (ebay)
Fred Meyer Scarf
Kenneth Cole New York Coat (ebay)
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
Isabel Marant Blouse (ebay)
J.Brand "Maria" Jeans (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

Lol, I feel like I've worn this outfit before, even though it's not this exact outfit. It's all stuff that on heavy rotation in my closet, Rag and Bone boots that I never want to take off, this awesome green coat, black high rise jeans and this blouse and kimono are quickly becoming new favorites! (I just really like this kimono layered under this coat, I like the colors together.)

Today is Gunnar's birthday! He's growing up so fast, it does feel like time just flies by. For everyone's birthday I put a cute table cloth on the table, make a huge birthday card (like huge, usually 2 by four feet, it's more of a banner I guess) and arrange presents around the birthday cake so when the birthday person wakes up, they have a fun surprise. It's not really a surprise by this point because I've been doing it for so long but it's something everyone really likes. I use to make the kids' cakes but they're at the age now where they really prefer store birthday cakes so we got Gunnar an awesome Transformer cake - he loved it! He opened presents, went to Nana and Pop pop's for a late breakfast and then bowling, a movie and ended the day at McDonald's. Pretty big fun, he got to choose the day's activities and it was great to see the good time and fun he was having, especially bowling. We'll head back home and put together the Lego Star Wars sets he got - his aunt and uncle gave him a huge police set that we spent all last evening putting together and then together he received a bunch of Stars Wars set so I think we're pretty set on legos for a while. (Did you know Lego came up with a lego proof slipper? Even they acknowledge the joy of stepping on legos in the middle of the night!) He's just getting so grown up, I love this little guy so much and he's just the world to us. Happy Birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)